Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year 2010

Today is 2nd Jan 2010. It is a new year and a new start for me and everyone. Finally I had finish my 4 months internship. During my internship, lots of things happen around me... some are gud and some are bad, but it reli help me to grow up a lot.. I do learn lots of new things during my internsip.. Bside that, I do also learn how to look things on d other side... Times and things happen around me make me feel more mature that b4...
Sorry for not updating my blog for quite a long time coz i am quite busy when my training started... End of 2009 make me feel that time reli move very fast and I will appreciate everything that are happen around me and also will appreciate those who care and love me..
Thank you very much for those who reli willing to teach me new knowledge and skills during my internship... for those who r rude or bad to me, I din reli hate u, and I bliv that one day u will get what u pay...
At tis moment, I will njoy myself 1st as for d past 4 months, i din reli hav time for myself... wil continue my studies agn after cny....
Hope that 2010 will b a very gud year to me and my family... All da best to me and God Bless Everyone.... Happy 2010~~~~

0 comments: