Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fall sick~~

Kch weather nowadays raining raining... My shirts omos nt enough 2 wear.. Haiz.. nw i started 2 fall sick.. hate it!! Hope tad my sickness wil end soon coz another 1 week is CNY.. I dn1 my sickness 2 affects me in celebrating my CNY wif my dearest frens... Pray to GOD..
CNY is cuming, every places in kch started 2 sell CNY products.. I went 2 kenyalang tis evening due to i nd 2 go thr 2 do sampling.. D environment is fresh fill wif CNY songs.. Great!! it is nice 2 listen 2 CNY songs!! It makes me feels happy n excited due 2 d cuming of CNY!! Cant wait anymore..
2day i m able 2 met wif 1 of my fren in UK, florence in skype.. at 1st, we wanted 2 use msn 2 chat but her university had blocked d msn.. dno y.. so weird.. finally she gt d time 2 chat wif me.. I m sosososo miss her... we chatted a lots... we seldom cn chat 2gather coz she is oways busy wif her studies.. hope tad she cn cope it wif less stress.. Keep on it, florence.. i giv u d strength n May GOD bless u..
Hope d time flies faster so tad i cn meet up wif her in kch.. reali miss d time we hang out 2gather n take lots of picture wif her.. nw she continue her studies in UK n we had no more chances 2 hang around anymore.. but nvm, we stil have lots of times n chances 2 hang around whn she finish her studies..
At here, i wish florence all d BEST in her studies n oso in her lifes.. May her lifes full of experience n hope she lives her life 2 d fullest!!
Miss u much!!! Take care, Florence!!

1 comments:

穗~ said...

get well soon nehhXX!!
then can hang out again
heheehehhe...
miss ya~ take care.......