Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally laptop cn use ord~~

Wassey!! Finally my laptop cn use le.. My laptop corrupt for abt 2 weeks n i feel very sienz abt it whn i cant use it.. I cant go on9 n oso cant watch movie.. A lots of thgs i cant do, feel v boring..

Nw my laptop cn use n i 1 2 update my blog.. haha.. I had a fun n wonderful days while i m holidaying..

23rd Dec 2008-New Hair Style~~
On tis day, i woke up n go make appointment to do my hair.. Ermm.. feel so excited to have new hair style.. I do new hair style 2 prepare myself 2 celebrate christmas & new year.. n oso giv myself a new look in 2009!!



New Look in 2009~~

24th Dec 2008-Christmas Countdown
On Christmas Eve, me, sui ling n penny go to watch movie.. At 1st, we tend 2 watch yes man bt no more plcs le so we go 2 watch I, Chihuahua.. D dogs in d movie v cute n small size, i likes d dogs v much!! Thn aft tad, 3 of us went 2 spring 2 countdwn. B4 countdwn, we ate sugar bun as our supper.. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 boom boom!! fire crackers all around d sky!! Merry Christmas!! Tis is d 1st time i celebrated Christmas countdwn wif my frens instead of my parents..


28th Dec 2008-Chiaw Wui Warming Huz
2day is my fren warming huz, she invited me 2 go 2 her huz. Whn i reach her huz, i felt v excited n envy abt her. Wah!! Her huz is v big n beautiful!! D design of her huz is oso v nice n cool!! Hope tad 1 day i cn have such a beautiful huz.. haha.. Aft tad, we went 2 watch movie-bedtime stories.. Thn we had supper at McD in airport.. Hehe..

Cool jacuzzi!!


Wat a nice bed!! Hope tad 1 day i cn hav such a nice bed!!

29th Dec 2008
On tis day, shiuan invited me 2 go watch movie.. Wah!! Tis month i watched a lots of movie bt is wif different group of frens.. Cool!! We watched Ip Man.. Tis movie is v cool, it is talked abt Master of Bruce Lee.. Wat a great story!! I enjoyed tis movie v much!!

30th Dec 2008
2day go watch yes man wif penny thm..haha.. really watch a lots of movie on dec.. 1st time like tis.. cn giv myself a record liaw.. haha..

31st Dec 2008-New Year Countdown
On tis day, i had my new year countdown at penny huz.. We had steamboat n red wine.. hehe.. we chat a lots n feel excited abt 2009.. 3, 2, 1.. Bye 2008 n Happy 2009!! hope tad 2009 is a great n new start 4 every1.. Aft tad, we ply around at penny huz til d next morning..haha.. Cool!! we din have our sleep n it is d 1st time i celebrated new year til d next morning.. I went home at around 6.30am n straight away go 2 bed.. feel damn tired!! ahahaa..
01 Jan 2009
Hello 2009!!! Tis day i woke up at around 2pm due to i slept at 6.30am coz i cum bek frm celebrating new year at penny huz..haha.. Me n my family went 2 doulos 2 hav some visit 2 d ship.. D ship is quite big n is full of different kind of books sold thr.. A lots of ppl went thr n i m able 2 met 1 of my fren.. D ship came here 7 years ago.. On tad time, i m only 13th year old.. haha.. Wat a long time for a ship 2 cum bek kuching agn coz d ship is travel all along d world.. Great!!
Big big ship~~
I enjoyed a lots during holidays n i fulfilled my holidays wif lots of programme... Nw finally i start my new semester.. Tis semester wil b a busy semester n had a lots of coursework 2 do.. Hope tad i cn cope wif less stress n oso hope tad everythg wil happen smoothly.. ^^

0 comments: