Saturday, August 29, 2009

Come Back To Kuching

Finally I m bek to kch.. had a great n fun trip wif my coursemates!! We went to lots of places n had fun together... spend around 11 days having wonderful trip wif my coursemates.. it is a gud experience..

I love d trip very much!! although now i bcum darker but it is worth for it.. hehe.. once in a lifetime had a such great trip!! i do njoy very much while having graduation holidays.. after tad wil start my training for 4 months..

Now i had lots of photos to upload n i wil try my best to upload it.. d line in my huz is not tad stable n i wil upload it slowly..hihi..

This trip had bcum one of my gud memories in my life together wif my coursemates.. i will remember it everyday n very appreciate it.. will find a day to have trip together again~~ XD

0 comments: