Monday, August 10, 2009

Hardly Online!!

Tis few days i hardly can on9.. haiz.. dno wat happen!! d line oways cnt connect.. reli v sienzzzzz.. Ord complain so many times but still cnt on9... feel boring without on9.. although my final exam is two more days but i din hav d mood to study!!
Plus d weather is very hot n hazy n it makes people feel not in d mood to do anythg.. hope d rain will fall soon n last longer... d weather in kch reli very worst n it cause a lot of ppl to fall sick~~ tis cuming sunday i will hav my trip to kl wif my coursemates n hopefully everything will b fine due to d bad bad bad weather..
N oso hope my final exam will end soon so tad i can relax myself n hav fun!! D marketing is very very difficult, it hav lot of notes to understand n remember... haiz~~~ hope i can finish it and get gud marks in marketing subject..

0 comments: