Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Time flies~~~~

Starting nx week is my final exam for my final semster.. at tis moment, i haven prepare myself for d exam.. i stil thought tad i have around two weeks time to do my revision, bt whn my fren told me tad exams is starting nx week, i then realise tad i don have much more time to do my revision... omg!! reli very fast...

Time flies really very fast!! In d twinkling of an eye, i will finish my diploma in august... after tad will have my training for 4 months... stil can recall of my chilhood time which it is far past behind... haiz~~ don noe what will happen after my training.. if have chances, mb will further my studies, but nw stil don noe... jz can live my life to the fullest at d moment..

Now i jz nd to concentrate in my revision for my last semester.. although it is oni 3 papers but all tis 3 papers reli have lots of notes to revise especially marketing.. worry of marketing subject coz 1st and 2nd test is nt tad gud n it will influence my final exam.. arghhhhh~~~~

Will be oways stay in home n do my revision, feel boring... but wat to do, it is for my own gud in d future... wish me all d best n do hope tad i can finish my revision on time~~ Jia You Kendy

0 comments: