Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fine and fresh days~~

Today i woke up early in the morning coz of tinking continuing my assignment... D air is very fresh and fine in d early morning... so long din reli feel this kind of air anymore after since i finish my form 5... D assignment will b due on 2mr, so i jz sacrifice my sleeping time in order to finish my assignment n i nd to give it to my partner to print it out due to my printer cartridge got problem... The lecturer of this subject is quite strict and she nd us to hand in our assignment on her lecture period, after tad period she will not receive any assignments anymore, so i nd to rush d assignments as the lecture period is on 2mr morning 10-12pm... argghhhhhhh~~~ reli very little of time and lots of things to do...
Quite a long time i din reli update my blog due to on previous time, my modem had been hit by the thunder n it hurts very seriously tad it need to be away from home... hahaha.. so i jz stay in home without wireless... quite boring days without wireless... i m tinking tad i might nt be able to live without wireless... hehehe..
Nothing special happens on today and i tink i nd to go bek to my assignment and twist my brain to work it out... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~ cant reli think of something... hate this moment, finger cross tad i can be able to finish my assignment n hope tad it will looks professional as i nd to do a proposal.. kind of feel like working in d office, need to prepare proposal for a company...
Ok, tads all for d moment, bek to assignment... will update again... sorry for nt updating my blog for quite a long time.. haha
Bye and have nice days~~ :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHERE IS THE DOG???? and and and and I never know kuching got fresh air/ Not especially when they cut off all the trees on -wat is the name of that- road!!!

PatrickKSC said...

haha.. got la, bt oni in d early morning... d air reli very fresh n fine.. if u gt chances, try wake up early in d morning n u wil feel it.. cool~~