Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Unlucky Day

Tis week i had a unlucky days~~~ started to fall sick, flu, headache, uncomfortable feelings and so on... all cum in together and i reli cant stand of d headache, it reli hurts me seriously....
As tis week i nd to finish my last assignment, quiz n prepare for d final exams, but d illness jz cum in like tis n hav no warning!!! haiz.....
Cant reli concentrate on any of my works due to d illness, it makes me feel tired easily and oso make me cant tink of anythg... hate tis kind of feelings....
Tis morning i accidentally knocked my head towards d organ agn.. arghhhhhhh!!! my illness haven better and nw had my head knocked agn... haiz~~~~ besides, i oso hurt my arm.... wat a bad day!!!!
Reli hope tad my bad days will go away soon n i had a better body to continue my works... pray to GOD n may GOD bless me always...
Now i nd to continue to study for my quiz which is on d afternoon n hope tad everythg wil go in mind.. finger cross for tad to happen~~
Gambate kendy, u can do it!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ur worried about marketing? I wan die think abour Bernard's paper leh...CRY BLOOD AH..ANYWAY, jia you you can do it! Kendy very smart!