Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Haiz.. 2day is nt my day + HApPy B'dAy tO mY LiTtLe CoUsIn

Haiz.. dno y last nite i cant hav my sleep.. wondering wad happen?? Mb bcoz of me thinking sumthing tad made me cant sleep.. So i jz wake up early in d mor at around 6.45am..
Wat a miracle 2 me!! I nvr wake up so early while holidays.. Usually i wake up at around 1 sumthing in d afternoon or ++...
Thn i go 2 bank 2 take my bank card bt whn i reached d bank, i realised tad i 4gt 2 brin my bank book so cnt take lor.. bopian lor.. nx time thn take agn.. after tad go office wif vivi n ah lin 2 received my pay.. Miss Liew is on leave so we jz fill d forms and wait for Mr. Lee 2 check n process....hope cn get pay soon cos needs d money 2 do sumthg o buy sumthg... whn can get it hor?? Waiting, waiting n waiting...
Thn i fetch ah lin home.. On d way fetching her home, i kept drive d wrong way.. dno wad had happen 2 me 2day?? Morning 4gt 2 brin bank book, thn while drive ah lin hm, oso kept drive d wrong way.. i had knew ah lin huz quite well le bt dno y stil cn drive wrong way.. whn vivi realised, she oso felt weird abt me.. i oso dno hw 2 explain 2 her.. Mb gt lots of things made me feel crazy n nt in gud conditions.. Hope tad i cn control n relax myself...
Aft tad me and Vivian go 2 Pick & Pack to look for my mum's bday present....the shop is open bt thn d door was locked frm inside.. Aduh!! Reali v soi lor.. Wuwuwu..
Thn sudd vivi rmb tad Cold Storage thr's a DIY present store~~ Yeah!! gt another hope 2 buy my mum's bday present.... Bt who knows wad wil happen next.. whn reach thr, d shop GONE ord!! At tis tm, i reali lost my hope n feel disappointed tad i cant even manage 2 buy my mum's bday present... wat a pity of me..
Nvm, dn tink 2much.. go fill my tummy 1st ~I had already been hungry since this morning.. Reali headache whn figuring places to have lunch, dno whr 2 hav lunch.. kuching reali is a small plcs lor..
Finally made a decision 2 hav lunch at Xin Wang @ Jalan Song, bt agn d stalls all din open.. Haiz.. wad reali happen 2 me on 2day.. everything i felt unsmoothly.. reali in bad luck!! Thn end up in expert food court~~
At nite, my aunty's family cum in my huz 2 celebrate my cousin bday~~ Sudd my huz feel v noisy n crowded.. i like tis atmosphere coz i like 2 feel warm in my family.. u cn watch all those kids hav funs in front of u n u wil feel v touch n cn oso recall bek d time we r same age as thm..
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY To MY COUSIN!!
I hope whn i gets married, i cn hav lots of children so tad my family wil b full of funs n gud memories.. hehe..

0 comments: