Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My ALm@ MaTeR is GONE~~~ + AM I UsELesS??

Haiz.. 2day reali v soi... my former school-Kuching High School had been burnt dwn... Haiz...
Dno wad is d cause of d fire.. whn i knew d news, my heart feel v sad coz i had a lots of memories in tad sch...
I had learnt a lots of new things in kuching high school n nw suddenly i heard khs had been burnt dwn, i feel v shocked abt it... dno whether RC room stil survive frm d fire o nt... Hope tad everything in sch are fine n oso hope tad khs wil b renovate soon n everything returns 2 normal...

My dearest school had been attcked by fire~~

D back of my school-hope tad my sch is fine~~
Haiz... am i useless?? Y i cant even help my frens whn thy are in troubles o in bad mood... am i nt gud in cheering ppl?? Whn i saw my frens felt unhappy, i cant even do anything 2 let thm cheered up n yet i had done sumthing tad make my frens feel very frustrated... I reali 1 2 cheer my frens bt i jz cant make it.. Reali hope tad my frens can go thru everything smoothly n oso hope tad thy wil cheer up...
I noe tad i m nt a gud listener bt i reali hope tad i cn be there whn my frens nd sum helps o nd shoulder 2 lye on...
I feel v sad n unhappy whn i c my frens are in bad mood n yet i cant do anything 2 help thm...
Wat should i do 2 cheer thm up?? GOD please give me sum signs of helping my frens..
Hope tad my frens are fine n oso hope tad d time cn lets everything go thru...

0 comments: