Thursday, November 27, 2008

COol GaL~~

2day i had done a great thing!! I had never held a gun!! Wassay!! D gun v heavy la.. I went 2 across river stadium n sampling d police officer.. Thy had a football match..
I saw a gun n i quickly asked d officer wheather i cn hold it o nt n he said yes... Wah!! V hapi of me.. :p Very cool whn i hold d gun.. hehehe....


Wah!! Heavy gun n cool of me!! hehee..

D police officer v cool n strong, thy came dwn frm d helicopter without a fear!! Wat a brave police officer!! Keep it up..



Can c d string throwing dwn frm d helicopter?? Hahaa.. It is 4 d police officers 2 cum dwn de..

Wait.. B patient.. I m cuming dwn... Flewww... D wind so strong n refreshing!! Cool~~

Finally reach d ground... Hooray!! Wat a extreme ride.. :p

It is reali v fun whn u watch a live football match.. reali v
excited coz u cn feel d happy atmosphere whn d players score goals!! It is different frm watching tv..
I had enjoyed d day watching thm playing n felt hapi whn thy score goals..
In tis games, i had learned tad a person no matter hapi o sad, he or she must live their
lifes into fullest!! Cheer up ya :D

2 comments:

穗~ said...

wah...did u try to shoot??
or jus posing??
hahahaaha....

PatrickKSC said...

haha.. cnt shoot, no bullets.. N if i 1 2 shoot, thy wont allowed.. d police officer said dangerous wor.. So i posing only lor..