Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bad feeling can jz took away gud feeling!!!!!

Tis morning i woke up late in d morning, around 11.15am... I hav been woke up by d visits of my aunty n uncle... Wat a surprise!!!

At around 12.15pm, my uncle ask me whether 1 2 4low thm 2 boulevard o nt, thn i quickly say of course... Yippy!!! Actually 2day i supposed 2 wrk wif vivi at 9am, thn changed 2 12pm n thn changed 2 3pm so i hav time 2 4low my uncle n aunty 2 go shopping...Great!!!

Reached boulevard, thr are a lots of ppl shopping around coz 2day is sunday-family day n hav a lots of roadshow.....There are housing exhibitions n d huz is very beautiful... Got 1 big huz is my dream huz... hehehe... In boulevard, there are putting christmas song...Whn I heard it, I gt a great feeling coz christmas is cuming up...Hooray!!! I love christmas very much!!!
Small type of housing... Quite nice bt dno whr is tis huz located...


Big n beautiful huz.... Cost abt few million... Wah!!! V expensive!!


My dream huz~~~~Cool setting!!!


I had a great meal 4 my lunch in boulevard... 1 bowl of 温州云吞汤面 n a cup of milo freeze... Yummm~~~

After shopping, thn i go 2 vivi huz at around 2.10pm 2 fetch her 2 wrk.... After wrk, we go fetch michelle 2 spring....
Dno y....whn d time reach nite...i gt a bad feeling about sumthg... i jz dno y.... i cant explain 2 any1 n my heart n brain kept thinking of it.... i reali hate tad bad feeling 2 cum... i jz cant throw it away...... I CANT!!!!!...........

Tad bad feeling made me nt in mood in doin anythg....spoiled my day...

Y tad bad feeling must cum 2 me???? Y me????? In d morning, i had a great feeling n it jz took it away like tis.... HAIZ.......................

Hope LORD cn help me 2 cope wif it.... Do oso hope tad times wil help me 2 wash away tad bad feeling....

0 comments: