Monday, November 24, 2008

Frustrated Day~~~ SORRY to my frens~~~

2day woke up n go eat kfc wif vivi n jasmin... OMG!!! Tis month i had ate 3 times kfc lor... swt... I oso dno y.... frens asked 2 go, thn go lor...hahaha...
At night, i had a frustrated nite...Mb bcoz of certain things tad happen made me feel frustrated...
I seem 2 b rude 2 my fellow frens... sorry abt tad n my bad temper had make thm feel bad... I reali dn mean it... SORRY to my dearest frens who had hurt by me....
Hope tad my bad temper wil nt appear agn n i wil treat my frens gud....
Once agn, sorry 2 my frens....
Hope tad thy wil b fine n live gud...




KFC Colonel Snack Plate
Eat KFC agn...Hahaha..Tis month had ate 3 times le....

2 comments:

穗~ said...

iziit i make u bad mood???
sorrryyy for putting u aeroplaneeee!!! =.='
i am de one who jio go out..
mana tahu put aeroplane..
sowee nehhh!!!!

PatrickKSC said...

is nt ur fault la... dn tink 2much ya... jz i bad mood only, nth 2 do wif u.. cheer up ya :p