Saturday, November 22, 2008

Meaningful Day!!! Yeah~~~

Ermmm.... 2day is 22nd of Nov 2008, wake up early in d morning coz nd 2 wrk wif vivi agn... Cool!!! Tis week meet her omos everyday... hahaha....
In d morning, i actually dn1 2 wake up de, thn my mom cum in my room n called me wake up... She hugged me n said tad she gt cooked breakfast 4 me! Yippy!! Wat a warmed morning call frm my mom... Thank you mother!!! :p
After wrk, me n vivi go meet michelle agn... hehehehe... she said tad she is v stress coz exam cuming up so we go cheered her up... hihihi... kind of us le.....Ahahahaha....
We hav our lunch at a plc in crown plaza beside铜锣湾.. dno wat is d name of d restaurant... Wah!!! 2day i ate a lot of things 4 my lunch... a plate of bread, 1 half boiled egg, a cup of tea n a bowl of longan soup...wasay!!! so many foods...my tummy get hungry easily...huhuuhu...
Yummy!! D half boiled egg v nice...hehehe... i nvr eat half boiled egg, tad's y i feel v nice whn eat it...Yummmm......
Aft finish lunch...3 of us head bek 2 our hm... Ermmmm...whn reach hm, i feel v boring n nth 2 do...Hahahaha.. i go ply wif my little puppy... my puppy reali v cute n weird whn it slp.. it slp like a person, it's face is looking up de... cool n weird le...Hihihihi...
Around 4.30pm, i feel hungry agn... dno y??? I go 2 buy kfc n macdonald...Wah!!! Eat both of fast food at once... Keng lor... D mcflurry milo taste v v v de nice... it is new taste!! Yummy!!!
At around 5.30, vivi cum my huz wif emily 2 get series frm me...She reali giv me surprise lor, she bought me a wafer ice cream tad i like... Yeah!! Thx 2 her 4 giving me surprise.. I reali feel surprise!!!
I found tad d world is reali v small, i reali din expected tad emily is same cls wif me during kindergarden...After 20 years thn noe abt it.. Thx 2 LORD tad brought emily 2 me....
At night, michelle feel hungry n ajak me go out wif her... i oso tend 2 go her n vivi huz 2 giv thm rambutans n bananas... wat a coincidence.... thn me, vivi n michelle meet agn...hahaha...3 of us everyday meet de coz every1 miss each othrs...hohohoho... we go 2 eat kfc, wah.. i 2day eat kfc 2 times le.... swt...

Whn finish eating, me n michelle go 2 frappe... she go thr 2 stdy stdy stdy... n me go thr 2 on9 n accompany her... c her so kolian, nobody accompany her.....hehe.... We stay thr til d frappe closed n thn go fetch jasmin(michelle's sis)....
Whn reach michelle's hm, jasmin gave me a note pad frm sharp... whr she get it??? hahaha..... secret... only me, michelle n jasmin noe.... thx 2 jasmin :)
Tad's all 4 2day....Wat a meaningful day... hope tad everyday is meaningful.. Gud nitez n tata..

Wat a great meal 4 my tea break n lunch~~~

Funny little dog sleeping style... Weird + Cool!!!

McD + Mcflurry +KFC~~~Yum yum=delicious!!!

Wafer ice cream delivered by vivi :p... Thx low connection-vivi... blueks..

Faith brought us 2gather...Unbeliveable!!! After 20 years thn i noe emily is same cls wif me...Wat a surprise!!!

At nite, eat kfc agn 4 my dinner.....

0 comments: