Monday, December 8, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

08 Dec is my parents' 26th wedding anniversary~~ Hehehe.. Happy Anniversary to my Mom n Dad!!

My Parents~~

In order to celebrate tis wonderful day, we went 2 hav our dinner at Suan Teem Steamboat Restaurant at RH Plaza~~
Wat a cool n memorable day!! 26 years ago, my mom n dad met each othr n fall in love in each othr n finally got married!! Wah~~ Romantic!!
Unfortunately, i had no chance yet 2 witness tis wonderful day coz i still nt appear in tis world!! hahaha..
For d past years, my parents had taken care, raised me up, n giv me a warm n full of LOVE family.. Thanks a lot to my parents!! LOVE Mom n Dad!!!
We had a marvellous steamboat dinner!! Each of us ate a lot of foods~~ Wah!! d food is v delicious n nice.. We enjoyed our meals for abt 3 hours.. Every1 of us had a full stomach after 3 hours filling our stomach wif FOODS!!

Delicious FOOD~~

Wah!! Big PRAWN!!

Yummy~~

Apart frm tad, while eating, we chat 2 each other a lots... Yeah~~ We oso nt 4gt 2 take pic 4 remembrance~~ Say CHEESE!!

Eating eating~~

Me n my dearest mom

Me n my sis

My aunties~~

My small aunty's family

Cute cousins~~

D time flies v fast.. It's time 2 go home as d restaurant are preparing 2 close.. Ermm... we don feel like goin home coz we had a fun day at RH Plaza~~ Haha..
At last, all of us had a memorable day n every1 enjoyed d day!! Once again, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY MOM & DAD!!

1 comments:

穗~ said...

so sweetttt!! ^^