Sunday, March 15, 2009

Busy weeks~~

Starting 2mr wil be v busy wif assignments, presentations, quiz, competition...
2mr nite i wil hav my mixed double badminton competition.. feel cnt win coz my competitor is represent sarawak team.. feel unconfident in myself.. haiz.. hard 2 win
20/3-girl's double badminton competition
23/3-english interview
25/3-economics assignment due date
25/3-event management market observation quiz due date
26/3-accounting quiz
26/3-computer presentation
30/3-english presentation
So many things cum in 2gather.. i feel like 1 2 b crazy dealing wif thm.. hope d time wil jz stop once 4 me 2 breathe...
Reli hope sum1 cn lend me sum shoulders 2 lean on n oso cn save me frm my routines...
I tink i mz be more strong n motivative in my tasks...
Hope i cn go thru tis tasks..

0 comments: