Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekends full of sports

On yesterday, i went 2 ply badminton wif my clsmates..
we r practicing harder 2 ready ourself 4 d badminton competition on nx week
nw my heart ord strt 2 feel nervous n stress of d competition..
hope on d day, i wil overcome my nervousness n stress..
2day whole day in home feel nth 2 do.. jz cn on9 on9 n on9.. so boring..
Nx week is my assignments due date n exams cuming up..
i cant strt 2 do my assignment tad is due on nx week coz my brain can hardly tink of wat
shud i write.. haiz..
Went to swimming wif my frens n her family to fulfill my boring..
so long din swim.. sudd i realise my swimming skills r getting worst..
i tink i shud keep my swimming skills better so tad i wont drawn in d water..
2mr is public holiday, i tink i shud keep on wif my assignment n my exams..
cnt b lengang lengang liaw..
Mz b more hardworking 2 gets gud results n put myself into gud future..
GAMBATEH, Kendy!! You cn do it!! Trust in urself!!

4 comments:

Florencechia said...

ken ken..
miss u so much...
faster start ur assignmnet n revision liaw.. hahaha...
btw, goof luck in ur badminton competition...
n when i back teach me how to swim.. hahaha...
take care XD

PatrickKSC said...

sure i wil.. nw i m ord starting to do my assignments n revision.. dn wori.. thx for reminding me..hehe..
Miss u v much too..
faster cum bek ya, i 1 2 teach u a lots of thgs n oso cant wait 2 brin u go shopping..
Thx 4 d blessings~~ i nw feel v powerful with ur blessings~~
Take care too :p

Florencechia said...

yaya.. all the best for everytin..
both competition and exam....
if really no direction for ur assignment again..
we can do another brainstorming again.. hahaha... just mail me, then i'll probably standby in front of my laptop just for u XD

PatrickKSC said...

hehe.. so gan tung ah.. sure i wil mail u whn i nd ur helps n oso wil mail u whn i miss u too much n 1 2 chat wif u.. haha
U cn oso share ur probs wif me if u nd me.. i wil b thr n b ur gud listener.. :p