Saturday, February 28, 2009

Feel Lonely~~

My home is nw getting silent & silent... Sudd v miss my frens... Thy cn accompany me whn i m alone, sad or stressfull... Bt nw thy r nt in kch....
2mr my second bro is goin 2 kl to further his studies for 2 years.. Haiz... Nw my home only left my only sibling-sis who cn share my prob...
Everytime whn i bek frm college, my home is v quiet without my brothers' sound... Whn thy r in kch, we cn fool around, share problems 2gather... Bt nw, thy r leaving frm me to further thr studies~~
At 1st, i feel v sad n unhappy whn i noe thy r leaving, bt i sincerely bless n hope my brothers r living gud at othr places n oso try thr best for their studies!!
Nw my brothers lead me to miss my frens v much~~ I sudd tink of my frens whn thy r in kch.. We had lots of gud memories n oso had lots of fun 2gather.. I cn share my problems wif my frens whn i nd thm.. Thy r gud to me n i appreciate it v much!!
Finally, i hope tad my frens r living gud out there n GOOD LUCK to thm!! May GOD bless my frens n giv thm courage to handle problems~~

0 comments: