Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wat a bad day!!

I cant bliv he said sumthg like tis abt me... wat a coward!! Dn dare to say in front of me, bt dare to said behind of me!! N yet he try 2 accused othr ppl.. y dn he tink of his own faults n his own personalities??
He is d person who do nt hav d rite 2 enjoy d benefits 1st... Y cant he jz wait 4 a day?? Oways rush ppl 4 his own good, nvr tink of othrs ppl gud... Wat a shellfish person!!
At 1st, i tink tad he is nt tad kind of person, bt who noe whn d time flies, his bad personalities jz cum out like tis.. dissapointed!!
Whn othr ppl try 2 talk to him, he bcum unresponsible of his own behaviour n try to avoid himself frm d faults.. wat a stupid actions!!
I jz hate those ppl who is unresponsible, thought tad he is rite n shellfish~~ I wil nvr bliv in him n wil nvr care abt him anymore... I jz dn giv a damn of him!! Waste my time to care abt tis person n oso waste my energy towards him!!

0 comments: