Friday, February 6, 2009

Yippy!! Exams omos finish~~

2day is friday.. 2day's exam is d most frightening than d others... Economic exam.. haiz, gt so many notes 2 revision n oso 2 memories... plus d teacher is v strict.. v worried tad my answer cnt meet d teacher reqiurement...
I miss my computer cls bcoz of tis economic exam.. i worried tad i cnt finish my revision so i din attend d cls.. haiz..
I used up all d days doing final revision n finally reach d time which is at 4pm.. Whn i received d question paper, I feel v nervous n my hand shaked coz scare cnt answer d question.. Bt i cool dwn myself n read d question carefully n finally i cn answer it quite well...
I hate myself tad i had read d notes bt i cnt rmb it, tis coz me 2 lose marks in d explanation part.. haiz..
Finally d time is over.. Overall, i tink i had done well in tis eco exam... hope tad d marks wont dissappoint me coz i had try my best~~
Nw cn relax a bit coz d most frightening exam had over... 2mr is my last paper which is accounting.. Aft tad, i cn have fun n relax more.. yippy~~
Hope d time quickly reach 2mr afternn thn i cn hang around wif frens agn.. Yeah, nt nd 2 worried abt exam anymore~~

0 comments: