Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bon Voyage to my dearest frens~~

Sudd feel v boring n lonely without my dearest high school frens~~ All of thm head bek to their own destination to continue their studies...
Whn thy r in kch for holidays, we had lots of fun 2gather n oso many gud memories... really miss d times we hang out 2gather... Bt we mz continue our lifes even though nd 2 separate wif frens... On lz week-20 February 2009, me n my frens had farewell for dear sheena n penny... Plus we oso celebrated shiuan's 21st birthday...
We had our farewell at penny's huz and we ate steamboats.. haha.. steamboats agn coz steamboats is quite fun n cn hav lots of food 2 eat...

Yumm~~ So delicious~~

Aft steamboat, we celebrated all of our 21st birthday 2gather wif shiuan... hehe... I m gonna b 21st, sob... feel old ord... wuwuwu...

Pretty Words

Happy Birthday to Shiuan

Happy 21st to everyone!!

Everyone of us make wishes~~

Big Photos~~

I feel v grateful tad i hav frens tad r gud to me n care lots of me.. Thx GOD 4 giving such a great groups of frens.. I wil appreciate n bless thm in thier future life.. Hope tad my frens wil hav gud lifes in d future.. All d BEST to my dearest frens~~ Gambateh!!

0 comments: