Monday, February 9, 2009

Being cheated by frens~~ Haha...

I woke up late due 2 i had my cls at 2pm til 4pm... i strt my engine at around 1.48pm coz i m updating my blog...
Whn i reached college, d teacher ord started 2 teach so i jz go into d cls straight away..hehe..

2day is chap goh mei(last day of cny), my teacher released us v early which is at 3.20pm... i didn't straight away go hm coz stil v early so i chatted wif my frens in col til around 3.40pm thn go hm...

Whn i reached til my car at d carpark n i drive thru d col, annie waved at me on d side of d road n try 2 stop me.. At 1st, i thought she 1 2 go 2 eat wif me thn i stopped dwn my car in d middle of d road..

Who knows whn i stopped my car, all of my frens squeeze in my car n thn wanted to go 2 igloo 2 eat ice...

OMG!!! i really shocked whn all of my frens sudd squeeze in my car n ask me 2 go 2 igloo... swt.... v funny of thm...

All along d way 2 igloo, my frens laughed at me n foolish wif me...haha... wat a funny memories~~
Aft reaching igloo, i ordered a plate of fruit ball guava snow ice.. it is a new flavour n it is only available during cny, school holidays n christmas.. delicious~~

Fruit Ball Guava Snow Ice

Wat a funny n full of laughing day due 2 i had been disturb by my frens.. hihi...
At nite, at my huz area there are lots of fire crackers.. Wah!! 2day is d last day of cny so every huz r putting fire crackers 2 celebrate cny 4 d last time...

Finally, wish everyone happy chap goh mei n healthy always~~

0 comments: