Thursday, February 5, 2009

Exams are cuming~~

Time flies v fast!! Nw is ord d second weeks of CNY~~ Sudd feel tad CNY is omos finish... It is nw left only 5 days.. Whn CNY haven cum, I feel v excited n hope tad it quickly arrive, bt whn it is arrived, I hope tad it could slow dwn d steps n let me enjoy more of CNY... Really feel a bit unhappy tad CNY is omos finish coz cant have d chances 2 hang around wif frens often anymore.. Evry1 of us ord start schooling... we cant do anythg, we must continue our lifes.. I bliv tad i wil stil have d chances 2 hang around wif frens in d future..Hehehe...
Tis week is my exam week.. I din really have d mood 2 study coz i m stil in CNY mood... Hope tad i cn get myself ready 4 my exam... Everytm whn exams arrive, i wont have enough time 4 me 2 have sum sleep.. i wil oways study til d next morning thn quickly rush 2 sch to sit 4 d exam wif a tiring face.. wat 2 do.. study in last minutes ma... i noe it is nt gud bt i cant have my study earlier coz i wil 4gt aft i studied... my brain cn only absorb notes for 1 day ma.. hihihi.. weird ho...
Yesterday i had my English n Event Management exam.. haiz.. in english exam, i omos have nt enough tm for me 2 finish my paper.. In d end, i simply answer d summary part.. i don even noe wat i m answering.. hope tad my english marks wont dissappoint me.. Aft tad, i had my events management exam.. whn received d question paper, i feel v happy tad i noe hw 2 answer d question well.. i tink tad my event management wil gets gud marks.. hehe...
At nite, i go 2 watch Red Cliff II wif my frens 2 release my stress although d next day i wil have my computer quiz..haha.. At 1st, i feel really v tired tad i fall asleep in my frens car bt i stil 4low thm 2 watch tis movie coz i m ord waiting 4 such a long time n i really like tis movie.. Tis movie is really cool 4 me~~Besides tad, i do watched Red Cliff I so i must watch Red Cliff II..

Red Cliff I

Red Cliff II

Dn wori, i wil stil have time 2 study 4 my comp quiz coz d quiz is at nite time... I mustn't b tad lazy n must study hard 4 my future..hehe.. Hope tad i cn get rid of my lazyness!!

0 comments: