Monday, May 18, 2009

HapPy Birthday to Daddy

Today is dad's 52th years old bday.. In order to celebrate wif him, me and my family went to batu lintang open air Lok Yuan to hav our dinner together wif him..
It is bcoz is dad's bday so we din let him to pay for it... We order variety kind of foods and let him njoy it...
We had our great night and delicious foods... I will study very very hard and work hard when I graduate and will love my dad forever..
He had done everything tad he could to giv me a warm family.. I will pay him bek when I started to work... Thank you very much, dad!! LOVE YOU forever and ever.. Hope you will have a healthy and strong body forever..

My dearest mom and dad

Me and my dearest daddy

My family~~

Big family together with my aunty

Me and my aunty~~

0 comments: