Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thank You to PBSM's frens for d bday celebration~~

Today my high sch PBSM's frens celebrate my bday wif me... Although it's over, but we stil hav lots of fun having on....
We went to After 3 to have my celebration... seems like After 3 is a place where we usually go to.. hehe...
Me, Tine and Ai Chen rch thr at around 7.30pm, whn we rch thr, eee... others haven arrive.. curious~~ thought we r ord late but actually we r d 1st who rch thr... haha....
We started to order foods and drinks instead of waiting thm... Tine and me feel very hungry ord... cant wait d foods to arrive... hohoho....
After few minutes, d rest of thm finally arrived... yippy!! We started to hav our conversation as usual and teasing each others... hihihi.. especially sui ling, kena me teasing very often... haha..
Thn after our meals, tine and ai chen secretly went to the car and took the cake made by tine specially for me and cooperate wif the staffs to giv me surprise... After few minutes, the cake had reaching in front of me surprisingly... feel very surprise of it~~
The cake is a fruit cake coz I love fruit cake very much... there's a big size of mango on top of the cake... never seen tis kind of cake before.. very unique~~

Special cake only for me~~ hoho..

Haha... everyone snap a photo of d cake.... and me, of course can't miss it wif d cake... Aveline thm try to ask me to take out d candles from d cake by using mouth and whn I took out d candles, sui ling suddenly push my head towards the cake... OMG!! my nose and mouth is full of d cream... hermmm... how dare u sui ling... u better beware, I'll try to find chances to revenge... hohohoho.....

Having picture wif d unique cake

Being fooled by datin sui ling~~

Thn we had our pictures time as usual... everyone of us take turns to have pictures wif me as we din hav anyone who can help us to take group photos....

The only picture tad everyone of us are in...

Me, datin, jing shiuan, ah pau and ave

We continue to chat til around 10.30pm thn everyone of us leaving.. before I left, ah pau and jing shiuan gave me presents.. feel very happy stil can receive presents although it is over... yeah~~
Lastly, I had a great time together wif thm and had a marvellous night~~ Thank you very much to PBSM's frens~~

0 comments: