Sunday, May 10, 2009

H@ppy Mother's Day

10th May 2009 is Mother's Day.. Tis morning i followed my mom to attend a church service... Today's service is very special... My church had different kinds of presentations for the parents who are above 60 years old... Besides that, everyone of us will receive a flower to noe whether our parents stil alive o nt... I had a red colour flower which means both my father and mother stil alive... Thanks GOD for giving them a healthy body...

The flower tad i received

After the church service, me and my family went to have lunch together in order to celebrate Mother's Day... We went to Causeway Bay Hong Kong Restaurant in Crown Square... Due to today is Mother's Day, the restaurant is full of people and we need to wait to be seated... We waited around 10 minutes then can be seated... I had ordered a Spirit Dreams... What a nice name for tad drink.. actually it is ribena mixed wif vanilla ice cream.. hehezz.. I oso ordered a plate of Mamik Chicken Chop wif Rice... quite delicious and i like the shape of the egg...haha....

Spirit Dreams~~

I like the shape of the egg.. Very tasty..

After filling our stomach, we took sum picture for our remembrance... Gud atmosphere in Causeway Bay Hong Kong Restaurant... Finally we set off and i wished my mom Happy Mother's Day.. Before we set off, the restaurant had given my mother a cake and wished her Happy Mother's Day..

Me and my dearest mom

Me and my father


This is d cake gave by the restaurant

At nite, all of us head bek to my grandma huz to celebrate Mother' Day wif her... My grandma felt very happy when all of us went bek and celebrated wif her.. We had cooked lots of different and delicious foods... Everyone of us chatted wif each others and having fun wif those kids around... Wat a noisy and full of laughing atmosphere.. We hang around til around 8.30pm thn everyone of us started to leave...

Different kinds of foods

Cute little cousin~~

This year I had a wonderful Mother's Day wif my family... Wish my mom and oso my grandma will be healthy forever... At last, wish all the mother in the world Happy Mother's Day~~

0 comments: