Monday, April 13, 2009

Boring dayzzzz~~~

boring boring boring dayssss.... stil gt 2 more days to exams... v sienzzz tis days..
i everyday doin d same thgs tad is revision revision revision.... haizzz... my mind n my body ord cnt tahan liaw... y d management like to put d final exams date far apart frm each others... i wait at least 1 week to sit for my last 3 papers... make ppl feel v tired of waiting n oso make ppl cnt relax more... even though gt 1 week to prepare myself for d exams oso cnt relax myself in between d time...

lots of notes to read, understand n memorise~~ aduhhhh!!

feel v tired n blank whn i read all d notes... haizzzz... reli gt so many thgs to rmb n oso so many formula to memorise... wat a streesful final exams....

calculation again~~ haiz... hard to understand d formula as i dno hw to use it~~

different subject's notes to memorise again!!

everyday i cant leave d bed bcoz i nd to b on bed so tad i can do my revision... i cant do my revision elsewhere... luckily stil gt my little patrick bolster to accompany me...

my cute patrick bolster who oways accompany me...

whn i m on my bed, i feel like 1 2 slp... oh no... i cnt reli stay a whole day without sleeping coz sleeping is my favourite... hehez.. bt for my own future, i wil try my best to tahan myself nt to fall asleep whn on bed...
hope on d actual exams days, i wil b ready to sit 4 d exams...

0 comments: