Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HaPpY Bday to Myself

Today is 21 April 2009, for everyone it is nt a special day bt a normal day..... bt in Lunar Calendar, it is 26th March which is my bday... it is a meaningful day n special day for me.... wat a surprise to noe tad today is my lunar bday.. hehez..
When i was a child, my parents used to celebrate my bday twice a year which are one in lunar calendar n the othr in actual day... had lots of fun n great memories during my childhood.... thx to my parents tad celebrate my bday twice....
Whn d age reach older, my parents oni celebrate my actual bday.... got a bit sad n disappointed, bt nevermind, at least i had ord experienced a marvellous bday in my lunar day n actual day... tis had ord gave me a gud n prosperous days in my life.... I wil never 4got wat my family had gave me in d past and now n i very appreciated it.... Thx v much 4 my family... XD
In order to celebrate my lunar bday, i went to hav sushi king wif my frens due to today sushi king gt promotion.... every marked plate is rm2... wat a great promotion!! Hihiizz
At nite, whn my dad noticed tad today is my lunar bday, he cooked me a pot of my favourite soup... v touching n felt warm.... Thanks once agn!!
At last, wish myself a very happy birthday as i m turning to 21st!!

0 comments: