Thursday, April 30, 2009

Results Released Day

Today is 30th April 2009 which is my results wil b released on tis day.. Before my results had been released, i had bad dreams abt my results.. OMG!! I dreams of I failed my semester... feel scary~~
Why i dreams of tis kind of dreams?? Coz i din really hav confident in tis semester.. i had bad coursework marks for my accounting subject, especially... haiz.. the dreams really scared me... Tis morning i had been frightened by my frens' call when i dreamed of my results~~
The results had been released starting from 8am, bt i don really dare to go and collect it coz i m stil scare tad i cnt pass d semester so i waited til around 11.30am then go and collect it...
Before i noe d results, my heart reli jumped very fast and i m very very very nervous!! I thought tad i wil failed due to i had dreams abt it... OMG!!
The moment i knew my results, i felt a bit disappointed & shocked.. My feeling is like mixed up... I m disappointed is why cant i scored straight As..ermm.. i scored 4As out of 5 and i got B+ in my computer subject... haiz... i have faith in tis subject and i reli cant bliv tad i got B+ in tis subject.... quite disappointed~~
The things tad made me feel shocked were i managed to got A- in my accounting & economics subject!! Thx GOD!! aft d final exam, i thought tad i cant pass tis 2 subjects... pheww~~ relief nw whn i knew tad i got gud greds in tis 2 subjects...
Overall, i m quite happy wif my results tis time.. hope i can maintain tis kind of gud results in my last semester which is start frm May 09~~ Wil have faith in myself for d rest of my life~~

2 comments:

穗~ said...

congrats o!!!! happy to know that u satisfied wif ur result!
lalalalala...

PatrickKSC said...

hehe... thank you very much!! Tis time I reli satisfied wif my results.. Thanks for ur wishings and 鼓励!!muaksss...