Thursday, April 2, 2009

Final Exam!!

nx week started is my war of studies begin.. 9 April gt 2 exams in a day.. OMG!! cant reli ready myself for the exams on d stated day...
Y d management put 2 exams in a day?? feel v stress la... bt wat 2 do?? mz try my best 2 go thru it... hope i can tahan on tad day.. GOD Bless Me~~
Aft a week, thn 3 more exams agn... tis time more worst.. 16, 17 & 18 April... arghhh... so many exams to go.. these three days r d scary n nervous day... d subject in these three days gt so many thgs 2 read n memories... aduhhhh!! my brain cnt reli absorb so many notes in once... hope tad i can manage 2 arrange my time for these three subjects to study...
Reli hope d time cn flies slower a bit so tad i cn finish my revision in time.... nw started, I reli cnt b relaxing anymore n mz start doin my revision...
In tis semester, i mz gets gud results so tad i cn receive my second loan.... reli v stress!! Oh no!!
tis time, sure nt enough slp agn... aft exam, sure gt black eyes... life is like tis.... wat 2 do...
For my own gud future, i mz study hard~~

0 comments: