Friday, April 17, 2009

Last Paper~~~

haiz... 2mr is saturday n yet i cnt hav my rest in home... i stil nd to hav my last paper exam... feel like no mood to do revision coz 2mr is a great day for me to hav my sleep.. but wat to do.. oso nd to force myself to continue my study for 2mr exam as 2mr exam is economic, quite a difficult subject...
even though it is a difficult subject, n yet i m stil blogging here.... haven reli finish my revision... but i hav faith in tis subject coz i quite like tis subject..
hope 2mr d exam finish faster n i wil hav my 2 weeks holidays aft tad~~ aft 2mr, finally i can hav my sleep everyday in home... coz during tis few days, i din reli hav my sleep.. oways revision revision revision n tis caused me cant hav my proper sleep...
2mr aft exam, i hav date wif my fellow frens to go shopping.. reli cant wait til tad time although i wil feel tired aft d exam due to hav not enough sleep.. but nevermind, tink of goin shopping wif frens, i straight away wil feel awake and full of energy.. hehez...
i tink nw i should stop blogging here at d moment n continue my revision agn... wil b prepared myself for d last paper of my exam... aft tad, i wil b free free free!!!

0 comments: