Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Surprises & sharings!!!

2day whn i woke up, a fren of mine sudd called me n asked whether i m at hm... she said she 1 2 giv me a surprise n whn she reached my huz n she straight away gav me a pai made by her 2day on her baking cls....


This is d pai gave by ah tine-my gud fren!! Yumm~~
wah!! wat a surprise! i straight away feel v touched of it... i nvr thought tad she wil gav me d pai... v thx to her!! d pai is v gud in looking n feel delicious whn u looked at it.. whn i ate d pai, it is v delicious n tasty...
in d afternn, i invited another fren to hav a tea break due to she had her study til v strees so i brought her out for a while to relax her mind... we went to memories in RH Plaza to hav tea break...
A bowl of luncheon meat, vegetable n egg rice accompany wif bean soup
Me wif d meal~~

during our tea break, she shared wif me her probs n i oso gav her a lots of opinion... i nvr thought tad she had such problems surrounding her... i thought tad she is oways happy... whn i knew her probs, i straight away share my opinions n experiences to her... hope tad she wil b fine..

My best fren-datin~~

i m glad she r willing to share wif me her probs n oso willing to listen my probs... glad to meet her in my life n i wil appreciate tis friendship between me n her.. Thx God for giving me tis opportunity to meet up wif tis person.. i m happy n thankful!!

Best fren!!
Hope she wil b strong n cheer up in her life n may GOD bless her in her life too..

0 comments: